Team Leader Customer Service
Change your lifestyle and live and work in a vibrant community and great coastal environment.
Ballina Shire Council is situated on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, 20 minutes from Byron Bay and one hour from the Gold Coast. The shire is a popular tourism destination with pristine beaches, rainforest retreats and hinterland hideaways.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to supervise and contribute to the efficient operation of Council’s customer service operations. This position is responsible for ensuring resources are appropriately allocated to provide a courteous and effective service to members of the public visiting Council’s Administration Centre while maintaining an excellent public image for Council.
To be successful you will bring
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of: creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Relevant qualifications and proven experience within the customer service industry.
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision of staff.
- Proven well developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in development of customer service improvement programs.
- An annual salary range of $70,200 to $80,600 (plus 9.5% superannuation) dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications.
- An inclusive culture where all our people are valued, EEO, diversity and differences are respected.
- An absolute focus on our peoples’ safety and well being.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- Generous Award workplace conditions.
Click here to view the Position Description and Information Package.
11.30pm on Monday 25 October 2021
Caroline Klose | Manager Communications and Customer Service | 02 6686 1296
How to apply
Please Note: Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it later. You must use your email address, and not one used previously by another person who has applied for a position with Council.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
Have your Resume document ready to go.
Fill out all questions below. Click "Next". You will then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click "Next".
Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click "Confirm" to submit your application.