Digital Communications Officer
Change your lifestyle and live and work in a vibrant community and great coastal environment.
Ballina Shire Council is situated on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, 20 minutes from Byron Bay and one hour from the Gold Coast. The shire is a popular tourism destination with pristine beaches, rainforest retreats and hinterland hideaways.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and appropriately experienced person to join our Communications team. Reporting to the Coordinator Communications, you will assist in providing a high level of support in developing creative collateral for publication on digital and traditional media.
To be successful you will bring
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Proven experience in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in traditional and digital media.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of templates to create publications and artwork using InDesign.
- Demonstrated high level communication and administration skills with the ability to work effectively and support a small team.
- Proven experience in Content Management Systems.
- A salary range of $33,500 to $38,500 per annum (plus 9.5% superannuation) dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications.
- Training and development opportunities.
- An inclusive culture where all our people are valued, EEO, diversity and differences are respected.
- An absolute focus on our peoples’ safety and well being.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- Generous Award workplace conditions.
Click here to view the Position Description and Information Package.
11.30 pm on Sunday, 24 November 2019
Tracy Lister | Coordinator Communications | 02 6686 1257
How To Apply
Please Note: Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it later. You must use your email address, and not one used previously by another person who has applied for a position with Council.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
Have your Resume document ready to go.
Fill out all questions below. Click "Next". You will then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click "Next".
Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click "Confirm" to submit your application.