Strategic Partnership Officer - Gallery (temporary, part-time)
Change your lifestyle and live and work in a vibrant community and great coastal environment.
Ballina Shire Council is situated on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, 20 minutes from Byron Bay and one hour from the Gold Coast. The shire is a popular tourism destination with pristine beaches, rainforest retreats and hinterland hideaways.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Strategic Partnership Officer reports to the Gallery Coordinator and is responsible for overseeing the fund development activities of the Northern Rivers Community Gallery. The position will actively manage the day-to-day operations of the Gallery’s development function and secure financial partnership support to support the Gallery’s vision and growth.
This part-time grant funded position is for a temporary period of 50 weeks only. Hours of work for the position are 14 hours per week to be worked on Thursday and Friday.
To be successful you will bring
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of: creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Certificate IV in business, administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in seeking and securing financial support from individuals, corporate partnership, trusts, foundations and government agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the arts/culture sector, and its capacity for cultural and social impacts.
- Demonstrated effective planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet required timeframes and outcomes.
- Proven outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the capacity to build strong relationships and demonstrated commitment to stakeholder management.
- Proven highly developed research and analysis skills with an attention to detail.
- A salary range of $23,400 to $26,900 per annum (plus 9.5% superannuation) dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Generous Award workplace conditions.
Click here to view the Position Description and Information Package.
Friday, 19 October 2018
Lee Mathers | Gallery Coordinator | 02 6681 6167
How To Apply
Please Note: Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it later. You must use your email address, and not one used previously by another person who has applied for a position with Council.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
Have your Resume document ready to go.
Fill out all questions below. Click "Next". You will then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click "Next".
Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click "Confirm" to submit your application.